At Toto Chiropractic & Total Rehabilitation, we take great pride in providing the finest chiropractic, physical therapy, and rehabilitative care to our patients. Below is a sampling of the different services we offer in our office.
- Chiropractic Care
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Decompression
- Graston Technique®
- Kinesio Taping® Method
We provide advanced spinal correction utilizing "state of the art" chiropractic techniques. Never in the history of chiropractic have we been able to provide the level of help and expertise that now exists. These newer correction methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before. As a Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Blase Toto has years of training and experience in spinal adjustment.
We have a fully equipped rehabilitation room that is constantly monitored by our physical therapist and his assistant.
We offer true spinal decompression. Yes, these are the tables you've seen on television and read about in the newspaper.
Our Physical Therapy Center is headed by Jake Loarca P.T. Jake's patient's love him. He takes a hands-on approach to physical therapy. Below are some of the services and therapies provided at Total Rehabilitation.
- Interferential Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Laser Therapy
- Spinal Decompression
- Moist Heat Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
The Graston Technique® incorporates a patented form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively detect and treat scar tissue and restrictions that affect normal function.
- Separates and breaks down collagen cross-links, and splays and stretches connective tissue and muscle fibers
- Increases skin temperature
- Facilitates reflex changes in the chronic muscle holding pattern
- Alters spinal reflux activity (facilitated segment)
- Increases the rate and amount of blood flow to and from the area
- Increases cellular activity in the region, including fibroblasts and mast cells
- Increases histamine response secondary to mast cell activity
Kinesio Taping® Method
The Kinesio Taping® Method is a definitive rehabilitative taping technique that is designed to facilitate the body's natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body's range of motion as well as providing extended soft tissue manipulation to prolong the benefits of manual therapy administered within the clinical setting.